You Rock!


Have I ever mentioned how awesome Mike and Jody are? Well...they are!

They were in Texas for a visit. We all got together at my parents a couple of Saturdays ago. We had a great time. They brought Colton and Avery. She is adorable! What a sweetie. And, inspite of some bad press, Noah and Colton even got along. In fact, the kids had so much fun together, we barely saw them. Holly, Kevin, Hudson, Tatum and Audrey came, along with Caitlin and Shaleen. Brian and Lindsay were there too! It was a full house on a very cold day.

But...the best was the surprise they had for me and Matt:

A Jon Foreman cd signed by Jon Foreman and Drew Shirley of Switchfoot! They have a mutual friend and are going to hook us up with some backstage passes next time we see them in concert! I don't think they realize how much I appreciate this. Too awesome! I owe you BIG!!!!

Had a great time!

K

Comments

Paul and Lisa said…
Man - Paul and I must really suck then! =) There is no way we can top that gift! The only thing we can do is bring the boys with us the next time we come out! Hope that works!
homecooks said…
That would be an awesome gift!!! You guys rock too!
hagfamily said…
WOW - Thanks Matt and Keely. We had a wonderful trip. Wish we could have stayed longer. We enjoy Texas alot! You guys are great. We don't rock, you guys rock. Thanks for the props.

Popular Posts