Oh, the luck


Scott and Jessica have the magic touch. They have won more concert tickets than anyone I know. We have benefited from their winning streak in the past.

A few weeks ago 89.7, a local radio station, was giving away tickets to see Family Force 5. Jessica called me one night and told me she won. Unfortunately there were only two tickets. I jokingly told her she should win tickets for us too. Several days later I got an ecstatic call from Jessica again telling me that Matt aka Scott won tickets! Amazing!

The day of the concert I received a very sad call from Jessica. She was sick and was not going to make it to the concert. Although we were extremely saddened by Jessica's illness, Noah jumped at the chance to go! (I really was sad Jessica)

To make a long story short, neither Scott or Jessica made it to the concert. They did all the work and didn't even get to see the show. Thanks for the tickets! It was a great show!

Comments

The Smiths said…
Yea....glad someone got to enjoy the show!

Popular Posts