Another Rockin' New Years

As we look back over 2008, Matt and I have a lot to be thankful for. Many of my thoughts are about great friends, but as we go into 2009, I am very mindful of our kids.

Last Sunday Noah played at church. He is picking up the guitar very quickly. I am so proud of him.
We are in an environment that not only encourages Matt and I to be creative, but it is safe for our children to discover their talents. They are encouraged to share, to try, to grow. We all are encouraged to be ourselves. It is a beautiful thing to witness and to share in.

I am thankful for our close friends, our church and family. I am thankful to all of you who encourage Noah, Chloe and Micah to reach above their heads and discover new things. I am looking forward to what God has in store for us this year. I am anxious to see who and what he puts in our path and where he is leading us. We are awakening to his dream, and it feels great!

K


Comments

Popular Posts