ABC!

What do you call 2,500 students all in one place screaming for one hour, for a 10 second shot? Nothing but crazy! ABC is doing Extreme Makeover a few blocks from our school, and one of our students is the recipient!

Click here for more

Posters were made and we brought 2 schools worth of kids together to yell for the mics and chant "Move that bus!" They ran down the crowd and got them to yell and scream, which is not hard to do! The energy in the crowd was amazing, you could power a small town with their electricity today.

It was cool to see how a film crew works with the boom mics, and robot cameras. It was cool, but would I like to do that everyday-nah I don't think so.

The Episode airs February 15th-or so, it could change

-More info about the family is here.

Matt, Not Hollywood yet!


PS More info will follow on my KMI@TMI project, it did get funded, things are crazy busy for me, I will share later on the project.

Below are some of my students, My kids made the tall ABC sign that is on a yellow pole. It made the shot,

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is too cool. Can't wait to see the episode. Matt, you're always in the middle of whatever rocks! Jim and Judy

Popular Posts