An Awesome 36 Hours!


I've been waiting for this concert since May. If you don't already know, Switchfoot is my favorite. Fortunately, they come through the area fairly frequently. Thursday night they were in Dallas. Matt bought me tickets in August for my birthday. We were on row G! Extremely Close! It was an awesome show, they rocked the house! Another band played after (which will remain nameless) and they just didn't pull it off like Switchfoot. They remain my favorite!

Matt and I decided to make an early weekend of it. We farmed out the kids and stayed in Dallas. We have been so busy lately. Matt has been very involved in getting his cellphone project up and running, and I have been busy with the kids. We felt like we needed some time alone.

We stayed at the Hotel Lumen. It is nestled in Highland Park across from the SMU campus. It was very nice. Friday we set off to IKEA and Sam Moon. Thank you Matt for letting me do some girly stuff. Sam Moon was incredible! Bags and beads as far as the eye could see. It was great.

Thank you Matt for a great 36 hours! You are always my favorite person to hang out with.

A "thank you" shout out to Lindsay, Brian, Scott, Jessica, Freddy, De'Ana, Brad and Amy! Couldn't have done this without you. We appreciate you covering for us on the home front.

Comments

hagfamily said…
You guys should have let me know, I could have gotten you backstage passes to meet and greet with the band. Jody's Sisters Boyfriend is good friends with John and Drew. Next time let me know!!!
What a fun weekend! glad you guys got to get away for a little while! ;)

ALso - cool skateboard, Chloe! You did a good job picking everything out. And you are looking very old these days. ;)

Popular Posts