Simple Things

I love this picture of Micah. It reminds me to stop and take time for the simple things. My parents cat, Skitscat, had kittens several weeks ago. The kids love to go to the barn and check on them. I usually let them go on alone while I do my "important" stuff.

Fortunately, for me, this time I went with Micah. The morning was beautiful, the kittens are adorable and Micah is so gentle and sweet with them. He truly loves them. He even calls one his little buddy.

God has blessed me with three beautiful, loving children. I pray I never get too busy to catch little moments like this!

K

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey, five of the babies are up for grabs! Get your order in now.
Call Pawpaw
you do have PRECIOUS children! Thank you for doing such a great job raising them.

Also, kittens are a great addition to any family! Keep that in mind the next time Micah looks up and says "Mommy, can we have one?" I think they NEED one! :)

L-Dub :-P
What an adorable picture! Sounds like you had a great summer - I'm so glad to hear it. Hope school is going just as well for everyone!! Love you guys.

Popular Posts