She's Eight !??!?!

I cannot believe that my little girl is eight today. It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. Time has slipped away.

Chloe has changed a lot over the past eight years. She has replaced her interest in dress up and dolls with school and beading. This year she wants a skateboard for her birthday. So, I guess a skateboard it is. I think Memphis, our 3-year-old friend, will give her lessons. Seriously.

Chloe is a delight; a beautiful, helpful member of the Cook Family. I think she takes care of all of us. She is a natural at mothering and leadership. She likes to help around the house and she takes care of our small visitors. Chloe is a talented artist and a great swimmer.

Matt and I praise God for her. She is a beautiful child.

Happy Birthday Chloe!

K

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy birthday, Chloe!! I hope you get your package today from GranPappy and me, but since I just mailed it yesterday....Anyway, it'll be there soon, and we love you very much!! Mam
Paul and Lisa said…
Happy Birthday Chloe! We hope you get that skateboard you want! We're sue you will be a pro by the time we come out to visiT and then you can give Paul some tips!
Robyn said…
Happy Birthday, sweet Chloe!!!
Happy Birthday to our favorite niece! Yes, you are our ONLY niece, but you would have been the favorite no matter what!

We love you!
Get ready for guitar cake!!!
B & L

Popular Posts