KMI@TMI

Keller Mobile Initiative-KMI@TMI,
The journey began back this summer, and the Saga continues daily with meetings, conference calls, emails, and late nights working on writing proposals and hammering out the details.

I believe the entire project is inspired and driven by God, I just sent off a few emails, and next thing you know I have a huge project bigger than I ever thought! I keep trusting that He will continue to open doors and make the path level before me.

I am pioneering an idea using hand held mobile computers (I.E. Smart Phones) as a tool in the classroom. They will be used just like we use pencils today, just as common and just as portable. Laptops are too heavy and bulky for kids, lets face it, ever lug one around an airport? Heavy for us, way too much for kids. They are also too expensive vs smart phones.

I am working with UNT, University of Michigan, www.goknow.com, AT&T, and Verizon. We are putting together a joint venture between the corporate world and the educational world.

The project is constantly eveloving daily, soon we will have more soild information to report on. Stay tuned, this is going to be huge.

You can also stay current with my podcast feed found here.
Matt

Comments

Popular Posts