A Remix

Starting over does not mean throwing everything out.

For some reason I have been thinking about friends a lot this week. Maybe because we have been so busy the past few weeks. We have had lots of parties. Made lots of e-vites, and had to come up with guest lists. I have had to put in list form the people who are in our life. Who are our friends? Sixteen months ago that list was very short.

By God's beautiful design, today is a different story. Today Matt and I are blessed with a collage of new, fascinating friends that spur us on to be better people, to continue on an exciting journey that God is scouting. But, we also have been so fortunate to have some very close, dear friends that have seen us at our lowest and still stick by us. People that are more then friends, they are family. The best part is the blend of the two. My wonderful old friends have open arms and hearts for my great new ones. It is a rockin' remix! I love it! Matt and I are blessed by these relationships.

Thank you new friends for a great new melody, and thank you old ones for a great bass line! Love you all!!!

M&K

Comments

The Smiths said…
That is awesome! Thanks for being such good friends to us! We thank God for your friendship!

Scott& Jessica
Brad and Amy said…
Wow, we've come a long way! I hope you know that words cannot express what your family means to ours. Isn't it cool where God is taking us! What a ride! I'm glad that we have taken it together.
I have no words to express how blessed Aaron and I are to have such wonderful friends in our lives. Thank you for letting us be a part of yours.

Starla
Unknown said…
I am so thankful for the ways God is blessing you --- and using you to bless others. I love you all!

Jill

Popular Posts