Da' Beach!

Well we made the beach finally! After I tried to win a smart board. (like Amy R.) I stood in around for 30 minutes watching people act like a fool and dance and shout trying to win a board. So I left with a bag full of my conference SWAG (stuff we all get, aka Mr. Scott) I finally gave up and we headed for the beach.

It was Micah's day and he voted the beach over a meal of tacos and a cake, I thought that was a good choice. No one ever took me to the beach on my birthday!

We got unloaded into the Condo and within an hour we were on the beach looking for stuff. We went out at low tide and stayed until we could no longer see anymore. We found sand dollars, shells, and one Starfish!

When we were leaving I had to use my old sand farmer ways and navigate the expedition off the beach. We were stuck for a moment and I had to use the "rock" technique and finally broke free from the quick sand of Padre Island.

The water is clear here, not brown and murky! You can see the bottom as you walk along, the weather has been nice so far.


We ended the evening with a 9:30 Jaunt to HEB in our suits, and sand covered feet! We left with groceries and at a meal after 10:00! I never thought I would see Keely in her suit walking around the grocery store. (I was wearing a cover-up, thank you! K) It was sweet!


My only complaint is the only way I can get connected is to sit by the pool! I know that sounds rough!

Pics and video will follow latter.

MC

Comments

Popular Posts