School Days

Today was a busy day on the school front.

Noah participated in his first band competition. In case you didn't know, Noah plays the saxophone in the 6th grade band. Anyways, he went to Sandy Lake to compete against other schools in the area. They came home with a Division I title. Very exciting! He also came home with this most awesome hat! He is trying to look like Slash. He may need a perm.

Chloe also had a busy day at school.

When I picked her up today, Ms. Skillern told me she left a note for me in Chloe's folder. Then she started to laugh. Unfortunately, in parent pick up at Chloe's school, there is not much time for chatting. I had to move on so others could pick up their children. I asked Chloe to get me the note. I hope you enjoy this as much as we have. Below is not the note, but a sample of Chloe's writing that goes in her permanent file for school. It is about her summer plans...

Comments

homecooks said…
It's a good thing we are not going to Las Vegas to "see daddy's sins!"
MC
Robyn said…
What sins will you be teaching the children this summer??? I'm dying to find out! Hilarious!!!
Unknown said…
Will you have a program at the end of the summer so we can all see what the children have learned??????
homecooks said…
It is being written as we speak.

Keely

Popular Posts