OK Mike...



Ok, so Mike is always blogging about Colton and his motocross abilities. Well...here are some pictures of the kids at Rocky Ridge. Now, I won't claim that they are great, or that they can even ride alone. Nonetheless, here they are photographed near a motorcycle. I couldn't let Mike have all the glory.

Mom and Dad took Micah and Chloe the day we took Noah to Six Flags. They went with the Gibsons. Micah and Chloe had a blast.

Chloe kept running through the mud on a ranger bob (? that is what Chloe calls it, like a gator). Anyway, she got mud or her face and refused to clean it off. I think she made fun of Nana for being scared of the mud. They love riding the motorcycle with Pawpaw.

Thanks Nana and Pawpaw for a GREAT day!

K
Posted by Picasa

Comments

hagfamily said…
I know I keep bragging, oops, blogging about Colton. But I think it is the same feeling other parents experience while teaching there kids to play sports. I LOVE IT!!!

Mike
homecooks said…
Mike

I'm Just giving you a hard time. If you can't blog about your kids, who do you blog about? Just having some fun, and promoting others to check out your blog.

Keely

Popular Posts