Dance, Dance Revolution

I actually have some video from Caitlin's most recent visit. Unfortunately, we all know what happens when you get adults in a room full of children...we let the kids entertain us. The girls (Tatum, Audrey and Chloe) put on the show, recruited the boys (Micah and Noah) and the following badly recorded video(from my phone) is what transpired. Sorry Caitlin, I don't think you were in any of the clips. But we did enjoy your visit!

K

Proof Caitlin was there:



Don't the boys look thrilled?



Who knew Tatum was such a star?

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is too wild!! I was looking at different people's blogs and reading about people from college and then I found yours!! How exciting! Your family is precious and I love seeing them. We are still living in Lubbock and raising our two boys, Tanner 6 and Tate 2. I hope all is well on your home front. You will have to email me sometime. shiggins@lubbockisd.org

I would love to hear from you!!

Your long lost college roommate!!

Sharla (Copeland) Higgins
thefwfoxes said…
Wow! I didn't realize what talent we had in the family - and now it's documented! And, I can't wait until American Idol auditions come around here again...did you hear my singing!!!??? Wait, I think I'm way past the age limit! H

Popular Posts