They're back...










I guess you can understand the delay in blogging.

Brian and Lindsay are back in the States and we have been spending lots of time together. We had a huge group there to welcome them home. Brian's parents, sister Jen and brother-in-law Anthony were there. (Thanks Jen for the pictures!) Mom and Dad, my crew and the Fox crew were there also. Audrey and Chloe made huge signs, the Wickersham's brought balloons and a banner. It was GREAT! We all cheered when they walked through the door. It is so wonderful to have them back. Most importantly...we can rock out with guitar hero! Noah and I have been anxious to get them hooked. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Now if Lindsay and I could just find some time for beading...

Rock On!! K

Comments

Robyn said…
Yay!!! What fun!!!
Hey Guys,
I was just catching up on your blog. What you said about the kids not needing lots of toys is so true. We still haven't gotten the boxes we shipped from the States with all the kids' toys, and they are doing just fine.
Sam
hagfamily said…
Glad to see Brian and Lindsey made it back OK. I'm sure there is a lot of catching up to do. I played guitar hero one time, and my wrist hurt for a week, but it sure is addicting!

The Ramona Haglers

Popular Posts