Our new bass man

Thought you might enjoy some pictures of dad playing bass at church two weeks ago. He's the one in the white shirt ;) He was playing with a bunch of High School boys. I thought they were awesome! Dad tries to act like he messed up a bunch...but it sounded great!

Matt and Dad are taking guitar lessons right now. Matt is learning acoustic guitar and Dad is learning bass, obviously. The young man in dark sweater in the picture on the left is their teacher.

Thanks Sheila for the pictures!

K

Comments

I have tickets for their live concert in March!!

Love it! Matt, your next! And then Noah on the sax!

We'll have our family band in no time!!!

Linz
hagfamily said…
The band looks great! The only thing Al needs is some dark sunglasses, then he'll be official
homecooks said…
He didn't wear them while he played, but he actually had them on after. There will be no living with him now!

Keely ;)
Gabe Moudy said…
Way to go, Alan! We'll have to stop by for a jam session sometime soon!
very nice. :) I'm impressed. How's the acoustic coming along?
homecooks said…
It's going well, I like strumming a lot better than picking. I am leaning both and how to read sheet music. I have come a long way since November when I finally decided that I was going to learn!
MC

Popular Posts