Is this better?

It has come to my understanding that certain parties are sick of looking at the dead bird on our blog. I hope this lovely picture of Micah helps.

Not much to report on the Cook home front.

Noah has been moved to the saxophone. He is very excited to get going with the instrument he wanted to play originally. He is also extremely busy with all things school. Lots of reports and various assignments take up much of his time.

Chloe is home sick today, although I am beginning to question the degree of her illness. She has decided to sit out of soccer this spring. She would really like to find an art lesson to take. Matt thinks she should try guitar lessons. I'll let you know how that one plays out.

Micah fills his time with dinosaurs and Star Wars these days. He says he has no intention of starting school in the fall. He has made lots of new friends due to Wednesday night dinners and is anxiously awaiting his birthday. (He asks about it daily)

Matt is quickly approaching TAKS time. He is stressed and ready for testing to be behind him. He has started guitar lessons. He is doing great and I hope he and dad will be in the worship band soon!

I am going to San Antonio this weekend with a few (13) friends for the Women of Faith conference. It should be a lot of fun. I get to share a room with three beautiful friends and worship with a few thousand sisters!

We are anxiously awaiting the return of the Wickershams! (If you couldn't tell by my timer)

I hope this brings you up to date and gives you something better to look at!

K
Our dinosaur friends!
Three in the bed, and the little one said...

Comments

YAY!! This entry is much better, thank you! Tell Chloe to get better! I love the countdown!
Miss you! Talk to you soon!
Love you,
Lindsay

Popular Posts