How Teachers spend their day!

Oh to be young and full of passion! I had a student decide he could take me on in an arm wrestling contest. The stare downs began early in the day and continued all day. I made him listen to a quote from the movie "Elf" Where Miles Finch says, "Are you feeling strong big boy, Call me elf one more time!"

Signs were made for the opponents, students were letting their true allegiances show. Students were making signs to wear on their bodies. The bet was on, The nameless student (names have been withheld to protect the innocent) said "If I win I get a free 100 anytime I want, If I loose I will wear a dress to school." He soon will be wearing a dress.

Mr. Cook Rules, nuff said.


Comments

Unknown said…
You go, Matt. When you can't wrestle 'em down, you'll know it's time to retire!

Popular Posts