"I Said I don't want ANY!!!!!!"


Do you ever have the feeling that SUCKA has been tattooed to your forehead? I have been feeling that lately. Back in the Summer I said "Why am I paying $120.00 for a phone that I don't use very much?" So I decided to try Vonage.

I love the idea of the cheap phone and getting your voice mail emailed to you (What does this mean that I have to have my voice mail emailed to me?) Vonage offered some cool features, and it was cheap.

Long story short, The audio was choppy, it never worked right. It was so bad that anyone who would call us up would we would immediately hang up and call back on a cell phone. So I thought to myself "Hey What's the point?" So I ring them today, by the way they must have been using their own phone lines because I could hardly hear, It took me 18 minutes to tell them no thanks. Not only did it take forever, I had to tell them no 15 TIMES! At one point I said "I have told you no @ least 10 times already, I don't know why you keep asking me the same question! I will keep telling you no until you tell me I have been disconnected!"

Even after all this She still asked me a few more times! She kept coming back saying what if we do this. . . .whatever. So I said give me free phone for a year, I will stay, she laughed and said we can't do this, so I said neither can I. At one point I just wanted to lol because it was just like arguing with a 2 year old about I know I am but what are you.

After all this I found a group of people like me, here, I guess when you look hard enough you can find some people as crazy as me, someday, maybe.

So in the end, I would say don't use Vonage.

By the way since when did calling to cancel something become a sales call to up sale me more product?

PS
God has really blessed me today if my only Problem is with Vonage, I am counting my blessings tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts