14 Years and Counting...


It is hard to believe that Matt and I began this journey fourteen years ago. (Even harder to believe that I am old enough to be married for fourteen years!) But it has been great!

The kids took us out to dinner tonight. We had a lot of fun. At one point Chloe had to use the restroom. Matt said he would take her. Matt returned with a purse on his shoulder. Chloe had taken it with her and asked Matt to hold it while she went in the restroom...so he had to carry it into the men's room with him(alone). I bet he never thought he would be wearing a purse to the men's room the day we took these pictures!

Well, 14 years, 3 kids, 2 turtles and 1 dog later...it is better than I ever dreamed possible!

Love you Matt! Keely

Comments

Robyn said…
I cannot believe that it's been 14 years . . . it's amazing!!! You're such a wonderful couple and I'm so glad to have been able to watch your marriage and lives grow over the last 14 years. Love you both a lot!

Popular Posts