Lily

I'm sorry, but this is too precious. I had to share this picture and the story behind it with every one.

Lily is almost three. She is one of Micah's friends. Her mom is my very good friend Amy. Lily is in preschool where Amy is the assistant principal.

This is not Lily's first experience with school pictures. She knows the routine. Amy does too. So well in fact, that she buys the smallest package she can because she knows Lily will not cooperate. Anyway, the photographer went to Amy after his "session" with Lily. He said it was the best he could do. It was the best out of SIX!

I don't know about you, but I love it! I put it on my fridge. It is totally Lily! I wouldn't want her any other way! She is precious.

Comments

~Sheila said…
Hey, that's a huge smile for Lily! How fortunate that even her frown is cute because she is so beautifully adorable!

Popular Posts