Rain Out!

Today was a rainout on Chloe's First Grade Field Trip. I took the day off, got up this AM, packed the cooler, and headed out the door. In the rain mind you, but being the eternal natural born weatherman that I am, I assured Keely that this storm was just about done and would be over before we took Chloe to school. I was obviously wrong about the rain. I can be wrong about the weather once I guess.

Instead,I went up and ate lunch with her class. After lunch I stayed a while and got to read some of my favorite childrens books to her class, they loved it. It was fun for me to get to be around the little ones again.

I was bummed out about the field trip, but I got something better today. I got a chance at something that school teaching dads don't get very often and that is spend time with my daughter at school and see her in action! It was great! I made great memories today!

God, thanks for the rain and making me slow down today.

MC

Comments

What a great experience! Glad it worked out that way for you. ;)

Cute school pictures.

Sweet Micah in the middle of the girls... :) so cute.

Popular Posts