Just for the Record...

Matt is cool and all, but I am the one who decided to go rock out with Noah. I hate to be petty, but, well, I guess I am. I rocked just as hard as Noah and Matt!!! Unfortunately, I am afraid that the old man sitting next to Noah rocked the hardest!! It was awesome. And I think Noah will always want to go with us...as long as we buy the tickets.

This is the second concert we have been to in the last three months. We took Noah and some friends to see Stellar Kart in August. Also a great show! Check them out http://www.stellarkart.com/

Sorry to steal your thunder, Matt!!! But......It was MY idea!!!

Keely

By the way, Mike and Jody are back home!!! Again, thanks for the prayers!

Comments

mdcook said…
yes it was her idea! I didn't mean to leave my wife out. She still rocks too! She can Grove better than I can for sure! MC
Robyn said…
Keely, I always knew YOU were the coolest one in the group!!! Matt's just jealous of your unbelievable cool factor!

Popular Posts