Soccer Mom


Well, I never thought I'd be a soccer mom...but here we are. Chloe has her first game this Saturday! She is so excited and is doing great. Although, you realize how little six year olds actually know about soccer when you go to practice. But, they will be having fun. That is the point.


One mom asked if she needed to bring snacks. All I could think of was the Everybody Loves Raymond when Debra brings snacks that weren't on the list. Fortunately, there is no approved snack list...yet.


This is a different world for us, organized sports. (At least for me.) Chloe came home from her first practice telling me how she learned to dribble. I said "Oh honey, that is the wrong sport. You dribble in basketball." She in turn told me "no, you dribble in soccer too." Then she showed me. Of course, Matt backed her story and now Chloe knows how little her mom knows about sports.

Comments

Robyn said…
How fun!!! GO CHLOE!!!
That is so funny!! ;) Good luck becoming a soccer mom ... and learning the game along with Chloe. ;) (I don't have a clue about soccer either)

Good luck Chloe!!! ;)
Brian said…
Now thats just funny I don't care what you say.
Gabe Moudy said…
We start sports tomorrow! Avery is getting into gymnastics once a week. We thought it was way early to do that, but she'll have fun more than anything and its right here in town.

Popular Posts