Fun at the Dentist


It's been a long, long, long time since I have had any cavities filled. Yesterday I had to have one filled. For half the day I looked a little goofy when I would smile, half my face would not respond. Notice how the Left lip droops compared to the pic on the bottom. Noah said it was kinda creepy.

After that we all went to the eye doctor, new contacts for Keely and new glasses for Matt and Noah, Yes you will see Noah's new glasses. They are sweet, XXL Glasses!

Today we are off to tax free shopping for Noah, I go back to school next Tuesday. First day back is Meet Your Teacher Night!

New Glasses! No more lip droop!

Comments

The Haglers said…
Just trying to set up an account to comment.
Jim
Brian said…
WAIT! Did Noah actually get glasses or were you just joking? I know those pictured are a joke...
Lindsay
homecooks said…
No, just for fun.A man likes to wear glasses in his room just for fun!
Nacho L.
Glad the lip finally popped back up. ;) Nice specs, Nacho.

Popular Posts