Local News

Aside from the adventurous few days in Lubbock, there have been some exciting things happen around the Cook household lately.

Noah is off to church camp this week in lovely Middle of No Where, Texas. We hope he is having loads of fun, and taking a few showers! I will be anxious to see him back on Saturday. Although, I have had some insight to our family dynamics this week. It has been pretty quiet, at least not much screaming. I think he likes to stir the pot around here.



Chloe lost a tooth about a week ago. And, the one next to it really needs to go. She hates to have anyone touch her loose teeth. I've been wanting to get her picture up for everyone to see. She looks so cute, but also much older.



Finally, Micah is now four! Time is flying! Noah should be four, not Micah!





Hope you all are having a wonderful summer! We are! Love you all! Keely










Comments

Noah, I think if we put a robe on you, you'd look an aweful lot like pre-bearded Jesus. ;) Although I'm pretty sure Jesus would have voted for Pedro ... and called his disciples "peeps". It's a good look for you... hope you are enjoying camp!!

Chloe's smile is very cute!! :)

Yes ... NOAH should be four - not Micah. :)
Nice shirt Noah...what cool person got you that?

Your kids are getting TOO BIG!! Is there any way you could help me out? I really miss them. You have 2 options. 1-stop them from getting any older while I'm gone. 2- send them to Japan...I'll take care of them!!

Miss you all!!!

Popular Posts