Church

Happy Father's Day!
Today was the start of something new. God has led us to plant a church with some of our best friends. We don't know where it is going, we don't have a name, don't know what the future holds! We are on a ride with God and loving every moment of it.

We are praying that God will show us what HE wants to do with this group. Please join us in that prayer.

There is a connection to our garden shown below. God has been growing us and the people around us for the last few years, we are eager to see how He grows this new adventure. More postings will follow as the Spirit moves.

Matt

Comments

This sounds so exciting! I can't wait to hear more about it.

I totally meant to call you on Father's Day yesterday and was with people almost the entire day. I literally only had time to talk to Daddy for a little while. I'll try to catch you guys sometime soon, though. I'm really wanting to catch up with you!
Robyn said…
Wow! I'm definitely intrigued and can't wait to find out more about what is going on. Happy Father's Day, late!

Love you!!!
~Sheila said…
Wasn't it cool too? I was there! I was there! Looking forward to another one.

Popular Posts