Mother's Day and Sewer Gas!

Sundays are crazy busy for us, this Sunday was no exception. We were busy all day until about 9:30pm. When we got the kids to bed I proceeded to snake the washer drain for Keely as my Mother's Day gift for her. I know hearts of mothers around the world go pitter patter at the thought of snaking a drain in their honor. Anyway, I failed and finally gave up about 11:30 Sunday night. Feeling dejected, I went to bed vowing to unclog the drain first thing in the morning.

Here is a nice contrast to the sewer talk.

I tackled the project about 5:30 AM, barely light enough to see. I was successful a few minutes after I had began, until I was almost finished and the snake got stuck in the machine! I called the rental place and had to return it in it's broken condition. Bottom line, the drain is now free and working.

Happy Mother's Day Keely! I got slimmed just for you!

Comments

Unknown said…
Frankly, my dear, MY heart goes pitter pat at the thought of any kind of honey-do job!! You are a good man!!
Even though flowers smell better than the sewer, I'm sure she was thrilled that she doesn't have to worry about any sewer problems. I think you did good. :)

Happy Mother's Day (a few days late) Keely! You are a wonderful Mother and deserve sewer treatments and so much more! ;)

Popular Posts