They made it!


Lindsay and Brian made it to Japan!

My sister and her husband moved to Mito City, Japan. They will be teaching English to elementary students. They each have two schools, separately. They are quickly learning the bus system and how to communicate via rustic sign language. Neither have studied Japanese. Needless to say, it will be a great adventure.

As hard as it has been to say goodbye, I am excited for them. Plus, I've already talked with her twice and seen her by web cam. I love technology!

I hope you check out their adventures. There is a link to their blog on this page. But most importantly, keep them in your prayers. For safety, understanding of the culture, and that they enjoy their time there. May they be bless by their time there and grow closer the the God that sent them. - Keely


Comments

WOW! I didn't know that they were already on their way. THey will definitely be in our prayers. Blessings to you guys and your parents as you are away from one another. It doesn't sound like you will be too out of touch, though ... that is good news. I will look forward to checking their blog to read about all their adventures!
Love you guys!
Robyn said…
I'm so glad that they arrived safely and are already able to check in with you! Technology really is the best!!!

Love you!!!

Popular Posts